It's that time of year again. I have been asked recently by some of my customers how to send email christmas cards from Sage, so here is a quick guide:
1. Click on Customers or Suppliers
2. Select the records you want to send them to, or click Swap to select all
3. Click on File, Microsoft Integration, Contents to Microsoft Word, New Document
4. This will open up Microsoft Word
5. You then need to type the email message you want to send. If you want the persons name to be included at the top you can click on Insert Merge Field and select the field <<Contact Name>> and this will enter the name of the person in the Contact name field in Sage.
6. Click on Finish and Merge, send Email messages
- In the To box, select EMAIL
- In the subject box, type the subject you want the email to have
- In the mail format, select Plain text
- Select All. Note: it is a good idea to do a test first, so if you just select Current Record it will send it to
the first record in the list.
- Click OK. This will send them automatically from Microsoft outlook.
Good luck and Merry Xmas!